Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballerina on Ice

Mao Asada Fan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bibi

bibi

On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! Empty
PostSubject: On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!   On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:44 pm

It seems that Aero gave a birth to her babies on Mao's LP night flower How wonderful! Perfect timing as well! king queen king queen Would love to see the pictures of her puppies!!!
Back to top Go down
Louis

Louis

PostSubject: Re: On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!   On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:05 pm

Wow, those puppies are lucky puppies. They come to the world when Mao skate a perfect LP program that she ever has. I would love to buy them if I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ina bauer

ina bauer

PostSubject: Re: On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!   On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 am

That's Awesome! Congrat. to Mao and her puppies On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! 119985
Back to top Go down
Daisha Hanmon

PostSubject: Re: On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!   On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:28 pm

Congratulations MAO cool ! On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! 520661
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!   On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:52 am

OMG, I guess Mao must be very happy when she goes back to Jap from competition. bounce SO COOL. I hope she will post the pix of her puppies soon so we can see how cute the puppies are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!   On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the night of Mao's LP in Torino Aero gave birth!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: