Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballerina on Ice

Mao Asada Fan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mao's message is up at her HP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bibi

bibi

Mao's message is up at her HP Empty
PostSubject: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:35 am

She has two pictures, one with Kimmie and another with Shizuka. Kimmie and Mao look so cute and Shizuka looks so mature and gorgeous!

Mao and Mai messages are up with cute pictures with puppies! Mao looks very happy with puppies.

http://www.maomaiasada.com/message/mao.html

Here is the translation of Mao message:

I participated in the party in the banquette hall in a wonderful castle after GPfinal had ended♪ I had put on clothes bought in the shopping mall in Turin! Skaters have concentrated the spirit while playing a game. Therefore, we doesn't talk mutually. but, We chat happily after game. This photograph was taken with KIMY(**)

After EX, I received the interview from Shizuka Arakawa. This is a photograph of that time♪ She gives me a lot of advice. I can relax when I talk with her. I wish to express my gratitude to her. There is all-Japan Championships at the end of this month. I'm looking forward to skate in Japan.
ASADA MAO
Back to top Go down
ina bauer

ina bauer

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:09 am

Thanks bibi, Mao looks gorgeous in her white dress Mao's message is up at her HP 520661
Back to top Go down
kiki

kiki

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:20 pm

They are soooooo cute!!! And Mao seems soooo happy!! Does someone know if she keeps all 3 of them?! She could name one of them Kit Kat!!!
Could someone translate what's written on the bottom of the pictures and also her new year message please?
thanks!

kiki flower
Back to top Go down
Yebin Mok

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:09 am

OMG, the puppies are so adorable. I just love them. So cute flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao's message is up at her HP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: