Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballerina on Ice

Mao Asada Fan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathy Lee

Mao Asada's avatar Empty
PostSubject: Mao Asada's avatar   Mao Asada's avatar Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:25 am

Hi Admin,

I saw some poster here have a very beautiful Mao Asada avatar. I was wondering how I can get one for myself. Can you please help?

Thank you,

Kathy Lee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Mao Asada's avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada's avatar   Mao Asada's avatar Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:07 pm

Hi Kathy,

You can either choose avatars from our website by go to your profile, click on avatar and Show Gallery you will see many Mao avatars there or you can do it by yourself too. The size must be no bigger than 100x100 OK.

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks to our member (bibi) who has kindly made some avatars for us, i have added the avatars to the custom avatar list and removed all the avatars that were already there (like the pictures of cars and teddy bears). so now you are freely using those avatar as you like (unless you want to put an avator on that isnt on the list). Anyway, thanks bibi!!!

Marie! (admin)
Back to top Go down
https://ballerinaonice.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Administration :: Help & Feedback-
Jump to: